Monday, December 5, 2011

At Loose Ends

What to do?  What to do? 

I'm eager to begin rewrites of my NaNoWriMo novel, Take Me Home, but I'm getting mixed suggestions about how long I should let the book "simmer."  The NaNo folks say wait until March for NaNoEdMo (National Novel Editing Month).  Stephen King says give it six weeks. 

I think about the book a lot, even though I'm getting back into reading, crafting and trying to improve my cooking skills.  Maybe since I'm so unsettled about what to do, I should think about it some more. 

So, I will. 

PS to those of you who are thinking of trying the Cuppa, Cuppa, Cuppa Cake.  I made one today, with pineapple, and before I put in the pan I decided to throw in a cup of blackberries I had lurking in the fridge.  OMG, as the young girls say.  Best thing I ever ate!  Try it!

In the meantime, happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment