Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Counting Down To Christmas

I'm beginning to get excited about Christmas.  Cards are in the mail.  Wreath is on the door.   I'm through with shopping and getting ready to pull out the decorations. I spent the afternoon making holiday bags out of food boxes from the pantry and packaging up some spiced almonds and pecans I made over the weekend. 

I'm not spending a lot of time writing, although I have morphed Lindsay, the heroine from Take Me Home, from a secretary/assistant to the in-house counsel for hero Shadow's sports agency.  Now, if she leaves the city, she has even more to lose.  Yay!  (Does that sound mean?  No worries.  She gets everything back, and more, when she falls in love.)

How are you preparing for the holidays?  Is your schedule shot to pieces like mine?

Happy writing (and celebrating).

No comments:

Post a Comment