Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas Detour

The muse is at the mall, probably still shopping (or maybe people watching) and I'm at home, getting ready for the holiday and finding myself doing a lot of crocheting.

Crocheting???

Who would have thought that with all the other things to do I'd have picked up the crochet hook and started an afghan?  I'm obsessed!  I love to crochet in cool weather.  The weight of the piece on my lap is warming and I love to see the work progress.  So, crocheting it is, for the time being. 

My friend Sonja says one kind of creativity always sparks another, and so hopefully the sometimes mindless yarn-overs and single crochets will give my brain some free time to work through the story problems and character oopses in Take Me Home.  Then, at the end, I should have an afghan and a book!

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment