Friday, February 3, 2012

I Hope Heaven Looks Like Hobby Lobby

It's no secret that I'm a crafter.  If I'm not putting my hands to some hobby or other, well, it's just a wasted day.

I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time today, with my friend Jennifer, and I'll never be able to thank her enough for the experience.  I found at least one hundred new things I want to try.  It was like a theme park for creativity.

Unlike Ikea, where they herd you through like cattle, Hobby Lobby lets you wander like a kid in a candy store.  My head was spinning by the time we left.  I want to go back as soon as possible, in better shoes, to fully appreciate the beauty of choice and color and fun and craziness. 

Eat your heart out, Michael's.

Happy writing!

1 comment:

  1. I try to stay out of Hobby Lobby for if I go in for one thing I come out with 10. Love the store myself.

    ReplyDelete