Thursday, November 1, 2012

If This is November...

It must be NaNoWriMo.

Yes, National Novel Writing Month has come again.  This year I'm a NaNo Rebel, which means I'm continuing work on my current project instead of starting something new.  Today was a good day, even though I have a stiff neck from writing for four hours straight.  My day one word total was 2,460, well ahead of the average 1,667 words that will get me to the end of the month with a nice round 50,000 words.

The fridge is stocked with lots of wonderful Instant Black Bean Soup (you can find the recipe here).  My shopping list contains items easy and quick to cook.  How clever of my favorite supermarket to put Mac and Cheese on sale this week.  The tanker truck carrying the Diet coke is expected tomorrow.

I'm still planning to pull out some fast favorites for Wednesday "Fast Food For Writers" special editions, so I hope to see you around the blog as I write and cook.  Hopefully the writing and cooking will be equally magnifique.

Till then,

Happy Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment