Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally Fall!

I finally got the cool(er) weather I was hoping and I've moved my study to the porch.


There's my little computer, my calendar and the printed manuscript of "Married in :08" which is my new (or should I say, ongoing)  project, along with my neighbor's lovely fence.

 "Married" is the first in the series of cowboy books.  It's the story I love the most and has always been a thorn in my side because I just can't seem to get it to be the book I know it can be. 

The characters, Shea Osborne and Tucker Richmond, are wonderful, but their story is a train wreck (there, I said it).  But, there cannot be a series without a lead story, and "Married" is it.  Sooo, from now on, until my fingers fall off--now there's an image to go to sleep on--I will work on it every day until it's finished. 

And I mean, finished for the last time, because goodness knows I've thought it was finished a dozen times before. 

Tucker and Shea deserve their happy ending and I'm determined to give them one.  Not to mention their children, Brandon and Brianna, who have been stuck at age five for lo these many years, unable to grow up. Now that's a noble goal if there ever was one.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.  Happy writing! 

1 comment: