Friday, August 12, 2011

What I'm Reading

Had to take a couple of days away from writing to catch up on reading.  I needed to refill the well, so to speak, and replenish my inner dictionary. 

In a weak moment I picked up one of my favorites, This Is All I Ask by Lynn Kurland and fell in love (again) with one of the supporting characters, Colin of Berkhamshire.  So naturally I had to read Colin's story, From This Moment On, which transported me back to medieval times when men were men who carried swords and protected the weak, regardless of their sex.

I read a snippet of Barbara O'Neal's How To Bake a Perfect Life through the library's DearReader service and knew it was one I wanted to finish.  This is truly women's fiction at it's best.  The characters are real, their conflicts are heart-breaking and the resolution is as uplifting as you would ever want a book to be.

I hope you try all three.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment